FlRs-562

dont forgot to vote http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/index.php?action=vote&id=2074

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlRs-562

dont forgot to vote http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/index.php?action=vote&id=2074

FlRs-562

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

562 server

-----------------------flrs 562 /// got a new vps on 32-12-09-----------------------
-----------------------the dj app is open now !!! app if you want -----------------------

4 posters

Best Jokes (few)

kyubi
    kyubi
    good player
    good player

Best Jokes (few) Empty Best Jokes (few)

Post  kyubi Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:27 pm

EACH Joke is diffren color!!!!!!!!
    A little kid asks his father, "Daddy, is God a man or a woman?"
    "Both son. God is both."
    After a while the kid comes again and asks, "Daddy, is God black or white?"
    "Both son, both."
    The child returns a few minutes later and says, "Daddy, is Michael Jackson God?"

Young David came home from school one day and found his pet chicken laying on the ground with his legs pointing straight up into the sky. When his father got home, he explained that the chicken has died and his legs were pointed up to Jesus in heaven.
    They buried the chicken and that was that. Two weeks later his dad came home from work and David ran up to him yelling, "Daddy, Daddy, we nearly lost Mommy today."
    "What?" his father replied.
    "When I got home from school, Mommy was laying on the bed with her legs pointing up in the air yelling, 'Jesus, I'm coming, Jesus
    I'm coming.' If it wasn't for Uncle Terry holding her down we would have lost her for sure!"

This is an actual job application a 17 year old boy submitted at a McDonald's fast-food establishment in Florida... and they hired him because he was so honest and funny!
    NAME: Greg Bulmash
    SEX: Not yet. Still waiting for the right person.
    DESIRED POSITION: Company's President or Vice President. But seriously, whatever's available. If I was in a position to be picky, I wouldn't be applying here in the first place.
    DESIRED SALARY: $185,000 a year plus stock options and a Michael Ovitz style severance package. If that's not possible, make an offer and we can haggle.
    EDUCATION: Yes.
    LAST POSITION HELD: Target for middle management hostility.
    SALARY: Less than I'm worth.
    MOST NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENT: My incredible collection of stolen pens and post-it notes.
    REASON FOR LEAVING: It sucked.
    HOURS AVAILABLE TO WORK: Any.
    PREFERRED HOURS: 1:30-3:30 p.m., Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.
    DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL SKILLS?: Yes, but they're better suited to a more intimate environment.
    MAY WE CONTACT YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYER?: If I had one, would I be here?
    DO YOU HAVE ANY PHYSICAL CONDITIONS THAT WOULD PROHIBIT YOU FROM LIFTING UP TO 50 LBS?: Of what?
    DO YOU HAVE A CAR?: I think the more appropriate question here would be "Do you have a car that runs?"
    HAVE YOU RECEIVED ANY SPECIAL AWARDS OR RECOGNITION?: I may already be a winner of the Publishers Clearing house Sweepstakes.
    DO YOU SMOKE?: On the job no, on my breaks yes.
    WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE DOING IN FIVE YEARS?: Living in the Bahamas with a fabulously wealthy dumb sexy blonde super model who thinks I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread. Actually, I'd like to be doing that now.
    DO YOU CERTIFY THAT THE ABOVE IS TRUE AND COMPLETE TO THE BEST OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE?: Yes. Absolutely.
    SIGN HERE: Aries.

The CIA had an opening for an assassin. After all of the background checks, interviews, and testing were done there were three finalists: two men and one woman. For the final test, the CIA agents took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun.
    "We must know that you will follow your instructions, no matter what the circumstances. Inside this room you will find your wife sitting in a chair. You have to kill her."
    The first man said, "You can't be serious. I could never shoot my wife."
    The agent replies, "Then you're not the right man for this job."
    The second man was given the same instructions. He took the gun and went into the room. All was quiet for about five minutes. Then the agent came out with tears in his eyes. "I tried, but I can't kill my wife."
    The agent replies, "You don't have what it takes. Take your wife and go home."
    Finally, it was the woman's turn. Only she was told to kill her husband. She took the gun and went into the room. Shots were heard, one shot after another. They heard screaming, crashing, banging on the walls. After a few minutes, all was quiet. The door opened slowly and there stood the woman. She wiped the sweat from her brow and said, "You guys didn't tell me the gun was loaded with blanks. I had to beat him to death with the chair."

A husband is at home watching a football game when his wife interrupts, "Honey, could you fix the light in the hallway? It's been flickering for weeks now."
    He looks at her and says angrily, "Fix the light? Now? Does it look like I have a G.E. logo printed on my forehead? I don't think so."
    "Well then, could you fix the fridge door? It won't close right." To which he replied, "Fix the fridge door? Does it look like I have Westinghouse written on my forehead? I don't think so."
    "Fine," she says, "Then could you at least fix the steps to the front door? They're about to break."
    "I'm not a damn carpenter and I don't want to fix the steps," he says. "Does it look like I have Ace Hardware written on my forehead? I don't think so. I've had enough of you. I'm going to the bar!"
    So he goes to the bar and drinks for a couple hours. He starts to feel guilty about how he treated his wife, and decides to go home and help out. As he walks into the house, he notices the steps are already fixed. As he enters the house, he sees the hall light is working. As he goes to get a beer, he notices the fridge door is fixed. "Honey, how'd this all get fixed?"
    She said, "Well, when you left, I sat outside and cried. Just then a nice young man asked me what was wrong, and I told him. He offered to do all the repairs, and all I had to do was either screw him or bake him a cake."
    He said, "So, what kind of cake did you bake him?"
    She replied, "Hellooooo... Do you see Betty Crocker written on my forehead?"

Last edited by steven on Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : better to read!!!)
    steven
    steven
    admin
    admin

Best Jokes (few) Empty Re: Best Jokes (few)

Post  steven Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:16 pm

wuuuuuuuuut my eys are look like affraid

can u use not not mutch coulars
    evilegod1
    player
    player

Post  evilegod1 Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:36 am

i like the michale jaclson 1 and the chiken 1. lol the last 1 was funny to Very Happy
    kyubi
    kyubi
    good player
    good player

Post  kyubi Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:42 am

evilegod1 wrote:i like the michale jaclson 1 and the chiken 1. lol the last 1 was funny to Very Happy
    same =D both made me laugh Razz
    Playboy X
    Playboy X
    admin
    admin

Post  Playboy X Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:52 am

kyubi wrote:
    evilegod1 wrote:i like the michale jaclson 1 and the chiken 1. lol the last 1 was funny to Very Happy
    same =D both made me laugh Razz

ROFL STEVEN

L2 speak english NUB XD

affraid

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:25 am